Intensive group program (1-11 weeks)
The Russian Short-term course in Moscow offers a bright opportunity to choose a flexible study course of short length from 1 to 11 weeks. The Russian group program can also be extended or continued after a break even after enrollment during the study process at the school.
You will study in a small group of people (5-7), 4 days per week, under supervision of highly qualified teachers from the Moscow State University.
On this Russian group course you will:
- Improve in all areas of the Russian language (grammar, speaking, listening, vocabulary, reading, writing, pronunciation) within a short period of time
- Learn 'real' Russian using latest course books and study materials
- Put your knowledge of the Russian language into practice with the help of authentic teaching techniques
- Enjoy a variety of group and pair activities during Russian classes to boost your communication and comprehension skills
- Prepare for taking Test of Russian as a Foreign Language (TORFL) in Moscow
The Russian Short-term course can form part of a longer study program in Moscow.